The list of topics in philosophy
Based on: http://essaywritinghelper.net
The meaning of the utterance of the author represents his subjective opinion on problem identified. The examinee can support the proposed idea fully or partly or completely refute it. In any case, this point should be clearly reflected in the prose writing, as the relationship has clearly defined evaluation criterion. Material written by students, without a properly understood sense will be evaluated to 0 points.
The meaning of the utterance is a subjective opinion of the author on the designated topic
Own point of view. This is a personal opinion of the examinee concerning the issues raised. The judgment should answer the grounds of consistency and certainty. It flows through the entire text and cannot be opposites.
Own point of view should be logical and specific
The theoretical argument. Social science knowledge (concepts, terminology, controversies, schools of thought, relationship, as well as the opinions of scholars, thinkers). They should match the theme of the unit on which the student writes essay.
The theoretical argument must match the theme of the essay
The actual reasoning. It accepts two options: using examples from history, literature, and events in society; the appeal to empirical experience.
When factual argument you can use examples from history, or refer to empirical experience
The conclusion — the logical outcome of reasoning. It should not literally be the same judgment, according to the study. When the correct spelling should be in one or two sentences to highlight the main ideas of the arguments and come to a final conclusion, whichthe student adhered to throughout the essay.
The essay should be a logical result
Thus, for writing essay in social studies on the high score should read all the job No. 29 quotes and identify their problems. Each statement will need to answer the question “What did the author want to say?” and to choose the most appropriate topic.
To evaluate your hand you can also think, answering these questions:
What are the main social science theories relate to the proposed statement?
What should I know to open it?
After that, make sure you possess a fundamental concepts of the unit to which the statement and understand its meaning.
Make the prospective plan written work, but do not forget about the limitation of examination time.
Subject to all of the above conditions and regular exercise, job No. 29, the examinee is guaranteed to cope with essays.
How to make
You must keep in mind that an essay — a short essay, characterized by semantic unity.
Written material should be divided into paragraphs, each of which will Express a specific idea. This should be a red line.
Initially to work on a high score will require a draft. The text it is better to write, leaving wide gaps between lines. At this writing much easier to make corrections and significant additions in prose composition. It is recommended to write on one side of the sheet. The revolving part is used to record quotes, arguments, confirmation or refutation of opinions.
You need to remember what the component parts included in the structure of the essay. For this it is convenient to create form or a matrix, indicating the elements of a future work.
When writing the exam essay should follow the structure
Received essays in draft form should be read carefully. On the sidelines, it will be convenient to take notes and paste on those thoughts, which are subject to change or expansion.
The finished material is checked for compliance with the criteria used to assess the performance of (29.1;29.2; 29.3; 29.4).
Additional benefits assessment tasks No. 29 experts will include:
basic information about the author’s statements (e.g., “a prominent German economist,” “the famous Russian thinker of the Golden age”, “the famous philosopher-existentialist”, “the founder of rationality in philosophy”, etc.);
guidance on variable ways of solving the discussed issue;
descriptions of various points of view on the problem or different approaches to its solution.
Directly, these grounds are not mentioned in the assessment criteria, however they will demonstrate knowledge of the examinee and his deep preparation.
It is also worth remembering that your job will be to evaluate the expert. The advantage is the recording of the text in the form of the exam neat handwriting, systematic and without careless errors.
For the first part of prose writing, in the formulation of the understanding of statements, its problems and relevance, perfect the next phrase:
- “His dictum the author meant that …”;
- “The thinker was trying to convey to us the idea that …”;
- “The meaning of the proposed statements is that …”;
- “The relevance of the issues raised is that …”;
- “This issue is relevant in the context …”.
In the next paragraph, to justify their own position on the statements, the applicable number of standard clichés:
- “I fully agree with the author of the quote is …”;
- “It is impossible not to agree with the thinker marked statements …”;
- “Leader was absolutely right in asserting that …”;
- “In my opinion, (writer, philosopher, economist) accurately reflected in your statement is the picture of modern reality in that …”;
- “I will allow myself to disagree with the opinion of the author that …”
- “In part, I share the point of view thinker about … but … I can’t accept.”
- In theoretical argumentation used expressions:
- “Analyze the author’s proposed idea from the point of view (economic, legal, sociological) theory …”;
- “Refer to the theoretical understanding of the statements …”;
- “The (sociological, political, philosophical) science, this statement has its grounds …”;
- “Proposed quotes has deep social justification …”;
- “To justify this statement from a theoretical position …”;
- “In the course of social science (law, political science, etc) …”;
In terms of selection of facts, examples from public life and the empirical social experience used phrase:
- “We give the rationale of social life, confirming my point …”;
- “On the basis of personal experience (the stories of my parents, classmates …) the circumstances indicate otherwise …”;
- “Sympathetic to me attitude is confirmed by the examples of life …”;
- “Refer to similar situations (history, literature, film) …”;
- “Confirmation quotes thinker we meet at every step …”;
- In conclusion, the following speech patterns:
- “the basis of the foregoing it must be concluded that …”;
- “Summing up the General line, I would like to mention that …”;
- “Finishing the job, it can be argued that …”;
- “So …”;
Some experts are of the view that one should avoid the abuse of cliche. Although when writing essays, they help to formulate ideas and to clearly separate the text. It would be better if you will take a large number of clichés in finished form, and changed them, keeping the meaning.
Evaluation criteria essays on social science
In General, for a mini-essay you can get 6 primary points, which are assessed on the following criteria:
Disclosure of meaning of the utterance. This should be true allocated to one or more of the ideas contained in the words of the author. For this, the examinee will receive 1 primary point. For failure to disclose you will not only receive 0 for this criterion, but throughout the essay.
The theoretical content of the mini-essays. Is estimated at 2 points maximum, if traced linked chain of theoretical reasoning and builds. Separate, not connected into a unified picture of the situation, but related to the topic are assessed only 1 point. Not related to the topic 0 points.
The correct use of concepts, theoretical positions, arguments and conclusions. This criterion gives the student a score of 1 for absence of errors in the theoretical constructs and terms. Not assessed points, if traced theoretical inaccuracies.
Quality driven by facts and examples. Two examples should be clearly related to the selected terms and abstracts, and also deployed. Then the examinee will receive the maximum score for this criterion is 2. One painted example only 1 point. The complete lack of examples — 0 points.
In Unified state examination on social science essay is the most valuable job in the points-based equivalent. This creative writing should focus on and engage in frequent exercise over him.
Additional reading literature in law, philosophy, sociology, Economics and political science will greatly help you to choose the correct reasoning and to more fully disclose the proposed problem. Clarification of the assessment criteria will contribute to the essay of the required items and getting the maximum score.